- NEBExpress MBP Fusion and Purification System Quick Start Protocol (NEB #E8201)
- Cloning a PCR Fragment Into a pMAL Expression Vector (NEB #E8201)
- NEBuilder Assembly of a PCR Fragment
- Transformation Protocol (NEB #E8201)
- Small Scale Affinity Chromatography (NEB #E8201)
- Large Scale Affinity Chromatography (NEB #E8201)
- Cleavage of the Fusion Protein
- Separating the Protein of Interest from MBP after TEV Protease Cleavage (NEB #E8201)
- E. coli Lemo21(DE3)
- Protein Expression with T7 Express Strains
- Transformation of SHuffle® Competent Cell Strains
- Use of the PURExpress® in vitro Protein Synthesis Kit, Disulfide Bond Enhancer and SHuffle® Competent E. coli for heterologous in vitro and in vivo cellulase expression.
- Using the PURExpress® In Vitro Protein Synthesis Kit for Heterologous In Vitro Expression and Functional Screening of FMN-dependent Oxidoreductase Variants
The Future of Cell-Free Protein Synthesis
Cell-free protein synthesis has the potential to become one of the most important high throughput technologies for functional genomics and proteomics.
Avoid Common Obstacles in Protein Expression
Read how to avoid common obstacles in protein expression that prevent interactions with cellular machinery.
- Competent Cell Brochure
- Protein Expression & Purification Brochure
- DNA Sequences and Maps Tool
- Competent Cell Product Comparison
- Protein Expression and Purification Selection Chart
- Convenient Formats of Competent Cells
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.