First and foremost, we ask that everyone show respect for other members of our social media communities. We encourage and welcome your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community.
For our Channels that allow for commenting, forwarding, posting, re-posting, feedback, liking or other interactive functionality by users (together “Post,” “Posts,” or “Posting”), please do not share Posts that contain:
- unsubstantiated claims about, or discussion of “off-label” or unapproved/non- directed uses of, our products;
- third party intellectual property, such as any copyright-protected material (art, music, videos, written text), or any trade-marks or logos, except with the express consent of the owners of such intellectual property;
- photos and/or videos (1) depicting any child, (2) depicting any other individual, unless the depicted individual, has expressly consented to such use, and/or (3) unless the photographer or videographer has expressly consented to such use;
- the names of any individuals, and/or other information that could allow anyone to identify the individual(s), such as an address, phone number, hometown, school, etc., unless those individuals have expressly consented to such use;
- inappropriate comments or inferences about our competitors (for example, disparaging comments, or any statements about their products);
- information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- third party confidential or non-public information;
- libel, slander, or defamation of character;
- inappropriate or “off-color” statements;
- text, pictures or images that could be described as obscene, profane, lewd, crude, vulgar, offensive, provocative or pornographic, or as containing gang signs or symbols, gun imagery, political or religious propaganda, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, depictions of alcohol or drug abuse, or promotion of illegal activity of any kind;
- spam; and
- software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other computer code or disabling mechanisms that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or that interferes with the operation of the Channels.
By Posting, you are promising us that your Post complies with these Guidelines and doesn’t contain any of the restricted content listed above. We will do our best to moderate and respond to your Posts. Please remember, however, that these Channels contains the opinions and views of other community users. Although we are moderating our Channels to help ensure that users’ Posts comply with these Guidelines, we cannot be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any users’ Posts. Please note that any links or references to other non-NEB related sites or channels do not constitute an endorsement of the content of the third party site. We claim no responsibility for the content of such other sites and will not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
We reserve the right to reject or remove Posts and other content that are not in keeping with these Guidelines, and to block or ban users who violate the Guidelines. Your Posts may also be submitted to law enforcement if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to detect and prevent fraud or to protect the safety of the public or an individual.
By Posting on one or more of our Channels, you understand that your Posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on any of our Channels, on our other websites, and in our business. Accordingly, please do not Post or submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. In addition, when you Post in any of our Channels, your name, likeness and social media handle will be visible and associated with your Post and if we re-use your Post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well.
Finally, please note that this is not the right forum to send feedback or ask questions about our products or company. Please email us at [email protected], or visit our company website at https://www.neb.com.