NEB’s enzymology expertise sets it apart from competitors, allowing us to produce enzymes for molecular biology that deliver; our highly pure enzymes, over 250 of which are recombinant, offer exceptional performance and value.
DNA Modifying Enzymes includes these subcategories:
Protocols for DNA Modifying Enzymes
- HiFi Taq DNA Ligase (M0647) Protocol
- Protocol for a substrate with 5-hydroxymethyluridine such as bacteriophage SP8 genomic DNA (M0659)
- Sample preparation using provided buffer (N0364)
- NEBuilder HiFi DNA Assembly Reaction Protocol
- NEBuilder® HiFi DNA Assembly Electrocompetent Transformation Protocol
- NEBuilder® HiFi DNA Assembly Chemical Transformation Protocol
- Optimizing Restriction Endonuclease Reactions
- Double Digest Protocol with Standard Restriction Enzymes
- Joining of Difficult to Ligate dsDNA Fragments with Blunt TA Ligase Master Mix
- DNA Ligase Selection Chart
- Properties of DNA and RNA Ligases
- Troubleshooting Guide for Cloning
- Troubleshooting Tips for Ligation Reactions
- Tips for Maximizing Ligation Efficiencies
- Traditional Cloning Quick Guide
Other Tools & Resources
Common Applications of Exonucleases and Endonucleases
Properties of Exonucleases and Endonucleases
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.