- EnGen® Spy Cas9 NLS, EnGen Lba Cas12a, EnGen Sau Cas9: for genome engineering by direct introduction of active nuclease complexes
- EnGen® sgRNA Synthesis Kit: for rapid generation of microgram quantities of custom sgRNA
- EnGen® Mutation Detection Kit: for robust determination of targeting efficiency
- EnGen® Spy Cas9 Nickase: programmable site-specific DNA nicking for genome editing and in vitro applications
- EnGen Spy dCas9 (SNAP-tag): Programmable DNA binding activity compatible with broad variety of SNAP-tag conjugates
CRISPR systems evolved as a means of bacterial adaptive immunity. Understanding their behavior in vivo is essential to harnessing their power in vitro.
Get a high level overview of CRISPR/Cas9 and how it is used in genome editing in our Science in 60 segment.