Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment
The original polymerase for Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
- Modified to retain 5´ → 3´ polymerase activity while lacking 5´ →3´ exonuclease activity
- Suitable for applications requiring thermophilic strand displacement
- Supplied with ThermoPol® Reaction Buffer for high product yields in demanding conditions
Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment is the portion of the Bacillus stearothermophilus DNA Polymerase protein that contains the
5´ → 3´ polymerase activity, but lacks 5´ →3´ exonuclease activity.
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Sequencing through problematic secondary structures
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
Product SourceBst Polymerase, Large Fragment is prepared from an E. coli strain containing a genetic fusion of the Bacillus stearothermophilus DNA Polymerase gene, lacking the 5´ → 3´ exonuclease domain, and the gene coding for E. coli maltose binding protein (MBP). The fusion protein is purified to near homogeneity and the MBP portion of the fusion is cleaved off in vitro. The remaining polymerase is purified free of MBP (1).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4) Solution -20 100 mM ThermoPol® Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10X
- Product Categories:
- Isothermal Amplification & Strand Displacement Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Brochure & Techinal Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.