Bst 2.0 DNA Polymerase
Bst 2.0 DNA Polymerase displays improved amplification speed, yield and salt tolerance
- Optimized for Loop-Mediated Isothermal DNA Amplification (LAMP)
- Improved amplification reaction properties compared to Bst DNA Polymerase
- Fast polymerization
- Flexible reaction conditions including a higher salt tolerance and thermostability, as compared to wild-type Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment (NEB #M0275)
Bst 2.0 DNA Polymerase is an in silico designed homologue of Bacillus stearothermophilus DNA Polymerase I, Large Fragment (Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment). Bst 2.0 DNA Polymerase contains 5´→3´ DNA polymerase activity and strong strand displacement activity but lacks 5´→3´ exonuclease activity. Bst 2.0 DNA Polymerase displays improved amplification speed, yield, salt tolerance and thermostability compared to wild-type Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment.
Product SourceBst 2.0 DNA Polymerase is prepared from an E. coli strain that expresses the Bst 2.0 DNA Polymerase protein from an inducible promoter.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Isothermal Amplification Buffer Pack -20 10 X Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4) Solution -20 100 mM
- Product Categories:
- Isothermal Amplification & Strand Displacement Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.