Isolation of pure proteins for downstream experiments is a common, yet time-consuming, task. New England Biolabs offers a variety of resins and magnetic beads that are easy-to-use, highly specific, and available in several different formats for rapid isolation and purification of proteins. NEB’s magnetic beads are ideally suited for applications involving high-throughput proteomic screening and small-scale protein isolation. With magnetic beads, affinity purification of tagged proteins and antibodies can be done conveniently and quickly. NEB’s resins enable simple, one-step purification strategies for tagged proteins, and result in a high yield of highly pure protein. For the full list of products available for protein expression and purification, visit www.neb.com/ProteinExpression.
- NEBExpress® Ni Spin Columns Quick Start Protocol (NEB #S1427)
- NEBExpress® Ni Resin Quick Start Protocol (NEB #S1428)
- Affinity Purification and On-column Cleavage (NEB #S6651)
- Quick Start Protocol for NEBExpress® Ni-NTA Magnetic Beads
- Small Scale Affinity Chromatography (NEB #E8201)
- Large Scale Affinity Chromatography (NEB #E8201)
- Purification of IgG using Protein A/G Magnetic Beads
- Competent Cell Brochure
- Protein Expression & Purification Brochure
- Purification Beads, Columns and Resins Brochure
- Affinity of Protein A/G for IgG Types from Different Species
- Competent Cell Product Comparison
- Protein Expression and Purification Selection Chart
- Purification Beads, Columns and Resins
Products and content are covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). The use of trademark symbols does not necessarily indicate that the name is trademarked in the country where it is being read; it indicates where the content was originally developed. The use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third-party intellectual property rights for certain applications. For more information, please email [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.